Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 302051
Director of Information Technology – Wilmington Delaware
Our client is seeking a qualified candidate to join their team as Director of Information Technology.
• Manages all IT systems, applications and functions.
• Monitors file storage and archives
• Maintains company connect messaging
• Monitors and manages the requestor database
• Assists in the conceptualization, implementation and testing of system functionality
• Troubleshoots system issues
• Works with application development team to enhance systems
• Sets up/deactivates users and clients in applications
• Trains staff on systems
• Handles reporting as requested
• Audits user accounts
• Creates efficiencies through technology.
• Handles all social media
• Creates and maintains system manuals
• Provide oversight and monitoring of audits to ensure a high level of service effectiveness, efficiency, and client/requestor satisfaction
Position Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience with web-based tools
• Excellent customer service
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Two to five years information technology experience
• College degree preferred
• Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Physical Abilities and Environment:
• Physical Demands
• Hearing as it relates to normal conversation
• Seeing as it relates to general vision
• Light (<30 lbs.) lifting of equipment and supplies
• Sitting, standing, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours
• Indoor general office facilities
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!