Los Angeles, CA
Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 302054
HR Data Coordinator
Would you like to work for a company with smart people and have room for career growth? Are you a skilled HR analyst and have strong Excel skills? Are you collaborative and have excellent business writing skills? We may have the right match for you!
- Perform accurate data consolidation, validation and analysis of sensitive data
- Manage and organize key data
- Implement detailed data documentation
- Present data results and trends to management
- Complete projects as needed and adhere to strict deadlines
- At least three (3) years of data analysis with experience in Payroll, benefits or HR preferred
- BS in a business-related area. Equivalent experience will be considered
- Must have Excel skills including, Index Match, V-Look-ups Count-if, Pivot tables and other tools for analysis
- Organized with a demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and evaluate complex information
- Able to articulate speaking and in writing key business issues identified in data
Competitive pay and benefits offered.
PrideStaff is ranked 2018 Best of Staffing for Clients and Candidates. We can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.