Date Posted: March 16, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 302056
QA/QC Laboratory Supervisor
Client in the Lemoore/Hanford Area is searching for a Quality Laboratory Supervisor to join their team.
Salary is DOE
- Overall supervision of Lab, Lead, Lab Technicians and Quality Control Technicians.
- Maintains GLP's.
- Improves lab procedures and trains Laboratory Technicians/Quality Assurance Technicians.
- QA Supervisor for Dairy foods Manufacturer to ensure the plant and all products comply with all internal
- and external quality standards and specifications.
- Writes and practices new testing methods.
- Takes initiative and motivates department personnel and communicates effectively.
- Assists QA Manager.
- Complies with all of the organizations' safety rules and regulations, GMP's (good manufacturing practices)
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work;
- appraising performance, recommending rewards and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Candidate must have knowledge of broad knowledge of food chemistry, mathematics, and microbiology.
Education and/or experience:
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 2-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years of recent, relevant experience.
Salary is DOE