Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 302059
PrideStaff is working with companies that are looking for Energetic, Goal-Oriented People to join their team. They are currently looking for experienced shipping & receiving associates.
1st shift 8 am - 5 pm
Job Duties may include:
- Accurately assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment by building pallets using box size, weight and height.
- Completes shipping reports.
- Analyzing and evaluating complex problems and coming up with solutions.
- Creating shipping documents, will also be entering shipment information.
- Prioritize workflow and manage your time.
-Use computer and perform data entry as needed
- Recent Shipping & Receiving experience is required!
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a shipping department.
- Ability to prioritize and meet productivity requirements.
- Responsible and dependable individual.
- Basic math and computer skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to think independently.
- Must be available 5-6 days a week with availability to work overtime and weekends.
-Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen