North Chesterfield, VA
Salary: Up to $20 an hour
Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Job ID: 302060
PrideStaff Richmond Virginia is actively seeking a contract Billing Specialist for a growing company in the Richmond, Virginia area. This contract would be 6-8 months in length. This company is seeking employees to come in and hit the ground running as a key member of the billing department!
Apply to now to join a dynamic RVA industry leader!
- Prepare, modify, correct, mail, and file invoices on a daily basis, including the review of its accuracy and completeness
- Complies data to create accurate invoices and then submits them to the proper departments.
- Resolve billing inquiry calls from internal and external customers from start to finish of the process
- Escalate billing problems and maintain a high level of service
- Maintain all paperwork in customer files.
- Review and generate reporting for Management review.
- Investigate and provide follow up on identified issues and disputed invoices.
- Perform all job functions while adhering to the Company's policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to the Billing Supervisor and other Management personnel and perform special projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience as the Billing Specialist:
- Two (2) through three (3) years of billing experience or accounting clerk experience
- Systems experience: Systems such as Timberline and ViewPoint or the ability to learn them quickly and efficiently
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Associates or Bachelors in Accounting a plus