North Chesterfield, VA
Salary: Up to $20 an hour
Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Job ID: 302063
PrideStaff Richmond Virginia is currently seeking a Payroll Specialist capable of handling all aspects of the payroll function.
This contract would be 6-8 months in length. This company is seeking employees to come in and hit the ground running as a key member of the billing department!
Apply to now to join a dynamic RVA industry leader!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Process employee time and attendance data from the system to payroll and reconcile variances
- Assist in processing payroll, quarterly bonus disbursements, and vacation purchases in a timely manner
- Review accuracy of employee payroll documents to verify hours worked, etc. through regular auditing
- Service all employee requests for current and updated payroll information
- Maintain employee files relating for new hires/terminations and related documentation
- Assists with end of year reconciliation and processing of W-2's
- Demonstrate knowledge and creativity by playing an integral part in developing new payroll office procedures as needed
- 2-3 years’ experience in payroll
- Systems experience: Systems such as Timberline and ViewPoint or the ability to learn them quickly and efficiently
- Knowledge of Prevailing wage and certified payroll