Date Posted: October 18, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 307390
Are you looking to work within a culture that understands the importance of providing upward mobility opportunities for its employees? Do you have a stable work history, investing at least 2 years in prior positions?
If you match both those criteria, this could be the right job for you. We are looking for candidates to fill a Full-Time Medical Receptionist role. Successful candidates will have 1+ years of medical reception experience and some knowledge of scheduling for a doctor’s office.
This organization’s goal is to create a positive culture where employees are encouraged to learn new skills and advance in their career. They’d much rather provide opportunities and see their employee’s career thrive than lose good people to positions elsewhere. They invest in their employees because they want a long-term commitment from them and they are willing to do what it takes to earn that commitment.
Day to Day:
- Use a multi-line phone system to answer calls, direct calls, and provide customer assistance as needed.
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in, and obtain necessary data including, but not limited to, insurance information.
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms, as well as copies of office documents including, but not limited to, office policies.
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients based on Physician and PA/NP availability
- Maintain hard copies of patient records, as well as the files stored in our EHR
- Perform pre-appointment reminder calls, as well as assist them with appointment follow-up, including assistance with the scheduling of off-site testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of receptionist experience within a hospital or doctor’s office
- Ability to use a multi-line phone system
If you have the experience we’re looking for and want a career, rather than just another job, submit your resume today! We want to talk with you.