Date Posted: February 14, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 307390
Are you an experienced Medical Receptionist looking for a set schedule? Do you know you have the skills to keep a steady hand during moments of stress?
Then we want to talk to YOU!
We are looking for professional candidates with 2+ years of medical reception experience, especially experience scheduling appointments, to fill a Full-Time, First Shift, Medical Receptionist position.
Medical offices can go from calm to chaotic in a matter of minutes and that’s why we’re looking for those people who can keep a calm demeanor during moments of stress. Not just that, but we want someone who can recognize when it’s time to slow down, look the patient in the eye, and provide an empathetic and professional experience to let patients know they are the priority.
- Use a multi-line phone system to answer calls, direct calls, and provide customer assistance as needed.
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in, and obtain necessary data including, but not limited to, insurance information.
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms, as well as copies of office documents including, but not limited to, office policies.
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients based on Physician and PA/NP availability
- Maintain hard copies of patient records, as well as the files stored in our EHR
- Perform pre-appointment reminder calls, as well as assist them with appointment follow-up, including assistance with the scheduling of off-site testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of receptionist experience within a hospital or doctor’s office
- Ability to use a multi-line phone system
Apply today so we can have a conversation!