Simi Valley, CA
Salary: $20 -$26 / hr D.O.E.
Date Posted: June 14, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 314762
Inspection of product to established requirements and determination of compliance.
- Ability to both read and interpret the requirements of drawings and planning’s.
- Ability to analyze drawing requirements and made sound determination(s) of the appropriate inspection method/equipment to be used for product acceptance.
- Ability to use all inspection/test equipment, to include the usage of a coordinate measurement machine (CMM) manual and or DCC, in determining product acceptance.
- Ability to construct complex inspection set-up(s) and perform required inspections (using set-up) to determine product acceptance.
- Ability to initiate and complete all quality (Inspection) related records and documents with minimal supervision.
- Ability to provide guidance to both Grade B and C inspectors.
- Self starter. Able to multitask with inspections in a fast pace environment.
Desirable Experience, Capabilities and Success Factors
- Minimum of five (5) years prior experience in standard mechanical inspection; as “Grade B” Inspector (or equivalent) or better.
- Basic knowledge of ASME-Y14.5 (Geometric Tolerance) and ability to apply/inspect to requirements with minimal supervision.
- Experience with measuring product of titanium materials.
- Ability to use a microscope for detecting cosmetic defects.
- Ability to facilitate communications with Manufacturing and Engineering in determining inspection methods that ensures part conformity.
- Ability to complete PPAP’s, facilitate PFMEA’s and Control Plans.
$20 - $ 26 / hr depending on experience