Thousand Oaks, CA
Salary: $12-$15 hr
Date Posted: July 24, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 319732
PrideStaff, a national staffing company, is seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Representative to work with our clients. The Customer Service Representative will work in a call center environment and will make inbound as well as outbound call to customers.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls from customers regarding products and service as well as provide general information regarding questions/issues.
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative may include:
- Answering inbound calls from customers in a professional manner
- Researching information using multiple resources and route call to the appropriate resource
- Providing customers with product and service information and resolving customer concerns and complaints
- Entering customer information in the system and identify and escalate priority issues
- Completing call log and producing call reports
- Providing follow up customer calls when necessary
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Previous sales experience
- Strong data entry / typing skills and computer skills
- Experience selling products or services over the phone
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and/or drug test
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!