Salary: $55,000 to $65,000 DOE
Date Posted: October 15, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 323477
Assistant Real Estate Manager
Our client is looking to add to their growing team!! With locations in the United States, Europe, and Asia, you will definitely find endless possibilities with your careers! They specialize in managing large data centers for a variety of industries.
OBJECTIVE: The Assistant Real Estate Manager will assist and support with the operations and financial responsibilities aof the portfolio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supports the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures. Administer and assist in the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, monthly reports, and variance reports.
2. Supervise and assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable, including collection of rent, accruals, payment of expenses, common area maintenance estimates, true-ups, reconciliations, compliance with lease terms, and preparation of all related documentation.
3. Responds to Customer requests and needs and coordinates with Property Management and Technical Operation Teams to resolve the issues.
4. Oversee in the selection and performance of vendor services, including preparation of request for proposals and service agreements. Monitor vendor performance to ensure compliance and standards established in the service agreement are being met.
5. Responsible for scheduling and facilitating maintenance with vendors and customers.
6. Perform property inspections on a regular basis and make recommendations to maintain and enhance the asset.
7. Maintains a strong relationship with the Asset Manager and Technical Operations Team for the portfolio to ensure that all corporate objectives are being met.
8. Document and track all certificates of insurance from vendors and Customers.
9. Maintain accurate and pertinent information for vendors and Customers.
10. Prepare correspondence and memos to customers and vendors.
11. Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers and vendors.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business, real estate, or finance
2. Candidate will possess a minimum of three years related experience
3. Strong understanding of financial terms and principals and have the ability to analyze and conduct complex financial and business decisions
4. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
5. Ability to express ideas clearly in written and verbal communications, with the capability to create complex financial and business related documents
6. Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
7. Proven record of providing excellent internal and external Customer service