Date Posted: September 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 326359
Position will require an individual to assemble components and subassemblies together to form a complete electromechanical product, including some basic wiring, and then verify that the completed product works correctly using a computer run calibration program.
- Should be familiar with and be able to safely use various hand and power tools.
- Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Required to stand, lift and carry medium weight material.
- Responsible for keeping assigned work area and tools well organized, neat, and clean.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Basic Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours: Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm