Date Posted: September 28, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 328531
PrideStaff is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a growing company in Bloomington-Normal!
Position Summary: Performs calibrations / preventive maintenance on all kinds of test, measurement and production equipment including DVM’s, calipers, torque tools, gauges and crimp tooling.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Create, edit and document calibration / preventive maintenance procedures.
- Maintain all documentation, including: certificates of traceable calibration, equipment manuals, forms, waivers and cal / PM programs.
- Maintain and control equipment to documented, traceable standards.
- Maintain multi-facility equipment asset lists.
- Identify in-calibration condition by conducting audits.
- Train others for procedures related to calibration / preventive maintenance repair, visual checks, and dimensional checks.
- Maintain standards and equipment status on computer and note inconsistencies to update calibration / preventive maintenance database.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, also complies with current federal and state regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Call PrideStaff Today- (309) 661-1906