Date Posted: January 15, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 333920
Our client: a successful luxury travel company is looking for a Travel Reservation Specialist in Carrollton!
This position offers fantastic earning potential ($18/hr), flexible scheduling and is a temp to hire role.
Full-Time; M-F with occasional Saturdays (on rotation)
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain all travel reservations including emphasizing salable features; accurately respond to questions; quote prices and payment terms; secure reservation options; document special requests; close the sale and process payments.
- Recommend solutions to overcome client objections and to address travel partner and guest concerns.
- Make outbound lead follow-up telephone calls and email to qualify leads and sell products.
- Provide superior customer service in all interactions with travel agency partners, guests, and internal partners.
Other skills, abilities, qualifications, and minimum requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with travel agency partners, guests and internal partners.
- Ability to acquire detailed knowledge of the company's products and services to assist towards maximizing sales.
- Strong sales ability with attention to detail and a high level of self-motivation. Ability to quickly learn internal reservations booking system and supporting systems.
- Strong computer skills with basic MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Strong desire to exceed guest expectations.
- Previous call center, airline or travel industry experience (particularly working with professional travel agents) preferred.
- Professional, customer service oriented, friendly, and outgoing.
* Once hired on by the client, the company offers additional benefits.