Date Posted: January 7, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 334933
Pridestaff Financial is proud to partner with a North Dallas mid-sized firm that supports its employees through training and development, nourishment during busy season, and resources that expand globally! Once you're a part of this "family" they work hard to try to enrich the lives of their employees on and off the job. Great environment with room to grow and expand your skill set!
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals, C Corp, S Corp and Partnership
- Research and analyze complex tax issues
- Strong communication with clients and team members
- Interface directly with clients to ensure returns are prepared accurately and that deadlines are met.
- Minimum 4 years + of tax preparing experience
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and/or Master's in Accounting/taxation
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Competence in 1040,1041,1120,1120s, and 1065
- Advanced/ Intermediate Excel Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to engage in all of the firm's practice areas