Warehouse Associate - Bilingual
PrideStaff, a national staffing company, is seeking an ambitious, hard- working warehouse associate to provide services on a temporary or temporary to permanent basis. We are looking for someone that is experienced with shipping and distribution or general warehouse tasks/responsibilities for a variety of business.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for general shipping and receiving tasks such as receiving, unpacking, checking, and storing merchandise or materials. In this role you will fill requisitions and orders. You will be required to be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedure within a particular field.
Additional responsibilities for the Warehouse Associate will include:
- Packing and shipping products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line
- Performs a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- at least 6 months work experience, preferably in a warehouse environment
- strong organization and communication skills both written and verbal. We are looking for someone that will be responsible for awareness and compliance with warehouse company policies and best practices
- Ability to maintain and organize the facilities equipment and material to provide a neat, clean work environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds using proper safety methods
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Warehouse Associate a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available for the Warehouse Associate include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary