San Diego, CA
Salary: $21 per hour
Date Posted: January 12, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 336969
Product Test Technician
Our client, a well respected company in its field, is looking for a Product Test Technician. The person will complete work according to instructions, specifications and company procedures. Conduct a variety of tests and verifications on electro and electromechanical equipment, while providing accuracy, productivity and on-time delivery.
- Sets up test equipment and tests per specification
- Performs troubleshooting and failure analysis of analog and digital circuitry malfunctions to the component level
- Provides detailed written failure description with root cause analysis to production and engineering
- Follows written and verbal instructions, adheres to all company guidelines , policies and procedures
- Assists other departments with tasks in other production cells/locations
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment, an acceptable safety record and follows company safety rules
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
- A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
- Vocational Training, apprenticeship or the equivalent experience in a related field.
- Two years or more of relevant experience.
- Use of test equipment, hand tools, power tools and electric soldering
- Good reading and comprehension skills to understand regulations and instructions
- Ability to analyze and determine methods and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Windows software applications skills.
Due to the volume of resumes we can only contact those who qualify per the above.