Date Posted: December 3, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 338667
Operators shall ensure parts are manufactured or processed in accordance with process control plans and that production output targets are met on our robotic Mig cells.
You also need to be able to
- Adjust and set Robots to Production specifications
- Operate machines and process work as instructed by the Area supervisor.
- Identify and segregate non-conforming stock
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring parts are made or processed in accordance with instructions listed on the Process Control Plan and Inspection Sheet
- Efficiently and effectively operating single Fanuc robot MIG weld cells
- Adjusting and setting Robotic Weld machines to specification
- Ensuring parts are made or processed in a prompt manner and production output figures are met.
Excellent rates of pay depending on experience and shift