Salary: 63000 DOB
Date Posted: January 7, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 339274
Paralegal Needed in far North Dallas
Our client is in the field of providing specialized health care treatment for patients with drug related concerns.
Be a part of our clients in-house corporate legal department and have an opportunity to support the Vice President, General Counsel. You will assist the team and will primarily be responsible for drafting, editing, revising, and reviewing of legal documents and conducting legal research.and management with corporate legal and regulatory matters.
- Paralegal certification from an approved paralegal program (Bachelor’s degree is preferred).
- Minimum three years of relevant experience in corporate law under the supervision of a qualified attorney.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized.
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to develop a positive rapport with clients, vendors, subcontractors and employees.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
PrideStaff (North Dallas location) is a locally-owned staffing & placement firm with a strong reputation as a fun-loving, quality-focused service provider. Our employees enjoy the following:
A professional, supportive team environment
Representation to North Dallas’ top employers
Full medical benefits package
Dedicated consultants that provide industry insights & resources to ensure continued career development
These are some of the many reasons we were recently recognized as one of
Dallas’ Best Places to Work! Learn more about the power of partnering with PrideStaff at staffingindallas.com!