Salary: $12.00 - $13.00
Date Posted: December 14, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 340229
The ability to multitask
Understand the big picture and understand the entire collections process.
Ability to communicate with others effectively.
Excellent phone etiquette
Innovative, with the ability to strategize; think outside the box.
Skip tracing experience strongly preferred
Prior Collections Experience is required!!!
Self-Motivated Team Player
MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Able to follow instructions and take direction.
Time management skills
Knowledge of Collections
Planning and strategizing
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts.
- Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail or telephone.
- Confer with customers by telephone about their accounts
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due or make arrangements for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules that the firm requires.
- Persuade customer to pay taxes amounts by using methods that are available to the collectors. (Check by phone, E-Payment (Credit Card or E-Check)
Requirements: (must be able to….)
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, ask questions as appropriate, and not interrupt at inappropriate times.
- Talk to others to convey information effectively.
- Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Manage one’s own time and the time of others.
- Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Be aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do.
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Understand principals and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Bilingual is a plus