St. Louis, MO
Date Posted: December 21, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 341013
One of our amazing clients is looking for a dynamic HR Manager will great recruiting skills and a next step in their career. This is a solid company with a 30 year track record in upscale building maintenance. Looking for someone with 3-5 years experience.
- Protect the Company’s assets by helping to ensure regulatory compliance and sound HR practices in employee and employment-related matters.
- Assist employees understanding of HR regulations and best practices.
- Assist keeping documentation of the Company’s HR and employment-related policies, programs and procedures usable, current, and accurate.
- Deliver exemplary HR services and support to all company affiliates and customers
- Ensure the entire HR department be more productive and efficient by providing timely and professional support services.
- Recruiting New Employees, Applicant Screening and Hiring
- Working with Managers and maintain List of Current Openings
- ACA Administration, Discipline and Termination of Employees, and New Hire Orientation
- Attendance Tracking, Policy Updates, and Benefits Administration
- Unemployment Claim Protests and Administration
- Employee Turnover Tracking, Workers’ Comp Administration, and Client Site Compliance
- Proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, esp. Excel Spreadsheets
- Experience applying employment law and current best practices in Human Resources
- A high level of attention to detail
- Self-directed with the ability to keep up in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills at multiple levels of a business organization