Date Posted: January 15, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 341180
PrideStaff Financial is currently seeking a dynamic Director of Operational Accounting for an EXCITING Frisco based client!
This is a direct hire position with fantastic earning potential in the healthcare industry for a publicly traded organization!
Located off the Dallas North Tollway and 121!
- Maintains the company's general ledger and ensure that all transactions are being handled properly and in a timely manner. This role will partner with both the operational accounting team and the corporate accounting team.
- Oversee the management of direct reports, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to empower, motivate and develop the team.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget.
- Prepare and assist in the analysis of monthly expense and P&L reports.
- Has the responsibility for providing effective financial controls throughout the organization. Work extensive with audit and M&A due diligence.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Prepares financial reports and presents findings and recommendations to Senior Management as requested.
- Is responsible for evaluating the performance of team members in the Accounting Department with reporting managers.
- Furnishes internal accounting reports as requested.
- This position with support the VP/Controller in all areas of this publicly traded organization!
Ten+ of progressive accounting experience, most recently as an Assistant Controller CPA is required for this position Knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles Bachelor’s degree in Accounting High level of proficiency in Excel, with previous experience in navigating multiple Accounting platforms/ERP systems M&A experience would be valuable