Date Posted: December 24, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 341298
PrideStaff is working with a respected and employee-friendly manufacturing company located in Pacific, MO to locate a hard-working MACHINE OPERATOR to work in a full-time position on 1st shift or 2nd shift!!
- Carefully read and understand manufacturing blueprint
- Place material into machine
- Set and monitor settings on machine by measuring first-run part
- Monitor fabrication process to ensure specifications are met
- Inspect manufactured product to ensure it meets specifications including the use of calipers and micrometers
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Plastic injection molding, CNC Lathe, CNC Mill, Punch Press, Brake Press, Drill Press, Chop Saw
- Micrometer and caliper knowledge required
- Ability to read blueprints
- Must be mechanically-inclined
- Must have basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Why PrideStaff? At PrideStaff we work for YOU! PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches and across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.