Date Posted: December 26, 2018
Job ID: 341424
PrideStaff Financial, a recruiting firm specializing in accounting and financial positions, is seeking a dedicated and experienced Accountant.
This position is responsible for a variety multiple duties including payroll processing/accounting, accounts payable support, customer invoicing, monitoring inventory accuracy and valuation, and other accounting duties.
Payroll Processing - Transmission of payroll from operations to corporate. Compile month end spending accrual to ensure accuracy.
Accounts Payable Support - Communicate between corporate accounting department and location.
General Ledger - Ensure accuracy of financial records and monthly account reconciliation identifying any discrepancies.
Customer Invoicing – Daily invoicing of customers.
Inventory Control and Valuation – Audit the accuracy of inventory and correcting any discrepancies.
Internal Control – Audit internally and other locations as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years accounting experience (manufacturing organization preferred)
- Experience with ERP accounting systems, preferably SAP preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including intermediate or advanced Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, filters, charts, etc.)
- Working knowledge of internal controls
- Strong organizational and time management skills