Date Posted: December 27, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 341531
PrideStaff is currently seeking a committed, dedicated and hardworking Shipping Associate to work in a fast-paced, team oriented company in a temporary-to-hire position in Kirkwood, MO.
***Excellent work ethic. Attention-to-Detail. Dependability. Team Player***
- Load trucks using Fork Lift
- Accurately perform all paperwork/data entry functions associated with shipping
- Properly pull order from shelves
- Prepares customer orders for shipment by verifying items against the customer order, adequately packing and labeling packages.
- Perform daily maintenance and housekeeping of equipment and work areas
- Re-stocking of shelves
- Monitor inventory
- Clean work station
- Forklift, RF Scanner, S/R systems (i.e FedEx, UPS WorldShip)
- Packaging of product
- Ability to push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Fork lift certified preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of computer and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to continually check and double check accuracy of product information with items received, picking items from warehouse and shipping
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Must be willing to submit to a physical to be paid by Client
- Must be able to provide 2 work references (no personal references please)
Why PrideStaff? At PrideStaff we work for YOU! PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches and across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
To learn more about PrideStaff and view all of our jobs, please visit http://www.pridestaff.com/stlouissouthwest.