Date Posted: December 31, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 341957
PrideStaff is currently seeking a committed a dedicated and hardworking Shipping Clerk to work in a fast-paced, never boring, warehouse of a large, established, company in a temporary-to-hire position in Kirkwood, MO.
***Excellent work ethic. Attention-to-Detail. Dependability***
- Load/unload trucks, inside and outside, using pallet jacks, powered industrial trucks
- Accurately perform all paperwork/data entry functions associated with shipping
- Properly prepare product to be shipped, whether packaged in box, on a skid or placed in a crate based on size, bulk, and quantity
- Prepares customer orders for shipment by verifying items against the customer order, adequately packing and labeling packages.
- Maintain sufficient quantity of packing materials and supplies and preparing purchase requisitions when needed.
- Load materials into vehicles and install strapping, bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit
- Print and processes packing slips
- Perform daily maintenance and housekeeping of equipment and work areas
- Re-stocking of shelves
- Monitor inventory
- World Ship, FedEx, UPS
- Ability to push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Fork lift certified preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of computer and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to continually check and double check accuracy of product information with items received, picking items from warehouse and shipping
- Must have consistent and reliable means of transportation
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
- Must be willing to submit to a physical to be paid by Client
- Must be able to provide 2 work references (no personal references please)
Why PrideStaff? At PrideStaff we work for YOU! PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches and across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
To learn more about PrideStaff and view all of our jobs, please visit http://www.pridestaff.com/stlouissouthwest.