Date Posted: January 7, 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 342821
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
·Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
·Determines method of shipment to ensure the appropriate pricing and delivery are met.
· Assembles required containers.
·Inserts items into containers.
·Stamps, stencils, or affixes identifying information, shipping labels and instructions onto crates, packed cartons and containers.
·Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
·Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
·Operates tier lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
· Delivers and pick up product from local vendors.
· Responsible for the raw materials stock rack:
· Stocks rack,
· Fills materials requisitions,
· Maintains inventory accuracy,
· May direct others in preparing outgoing and receiving incoming shipments
· Reads, understands and adheres to appropriate company and department policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance, safe and productive workplace and quality products and customer service.
· Must immediately report any and all unsafe conditions and/or work related injuries/illnesses to supervisor.
· Performs other duties, as assigned, to maintain efficiency throughout the company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; or as deemed appropriate by the Senior Management.