Salary: $19.00 per hour DOE
Date Posted: January 12, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 343100
Our client, a leader in the industry based in the San Diego/Poway area is seeking a Social CRM Sales Agent to join their team. They offer a salary plus bonus, is a temporary to direct opportunity and in a fantastic working environment and culture. This offers a great career opportunity!
Scope & Dimensions:
The SocialCRM TM Sales agent will be part of the client's primary SocialCRM sales team. The ability to convert SocialCRM sales leads and prospects into actual sales will be critical for the ongoing success. The SocialCRM Sales agent must become an expert on all aspects of the SocialCRM product and services, including websites and Google Ads.
- Convert Leads and Prospects into Sales
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals for all BPS Products and related Services.
- Process and follow-up on all BPS leads in a timely manner. Track results of all leads.
- Become product experts on all BPS products and services.
- Develop professional product presentations / demonstrations for all SCRM products and services.
- Actively participate in meetings involving SCRM product planning, development, sales, and support and marketing activities when requested.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by management, including participation in RCI events.
- Work with SCRM Management for support activities including:
- Attend in-house industry meetings and make presentations when needed
- Work with PDG programs as directed by Sales Manager
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Degree or Certification in Marketing or related field, or 2+ years’ experience in related field. (Preferred)
- High school degree or equivalent (Required).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in inside sales, field sales or marketing (Required).
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and various projects concurrently (Required).
- Highest degree of character, honesty, personal responsibility and accountability (Required).
- Computer literate in a wide range of information systems and business applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and account management software (Preferred).
- Strong communication skills, ability to teach and explain ideas and concepts to customers with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Must have superlative presentation, account management, relationship, communications, and organizational skills, including planning, coordinating and setting priorities.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Standard office environment.
- Extensive computer and phone use.
- Position will not require travel.
- Candidate must be comfortable working on the computer for long hours of the day.
Due to the high volume of responses, only those candidates that meet the requirements above will be contacted.