Date Posted: January 31, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 346028
Great Customer Service Opportunity in the trucking, logistics field. Temp to hire position with a very strong company, nationally serving customers from their operation center in Florence KY. PrideStaff is ready to screen you and submit you to our client.
One spot available--
3rd – 3:00 am to 11:30 am
3rd -- 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
Good benefits when hired on. and good pay progression.
Must have good credit situation, no felonies and ability to work up to 3 weekend shifts a month, in addition to your normal work week schedule.
Ideal Candidate Has Experience in:
- Trucking or Towing Industry
- Maintenance or Trucking Operations
- Truck Drivers Looking to Get Off The Road
To handle any breakdown occurrence in a professional and timely manner. To work as a team to provide Simplified Solutions and Superior Service to all our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors dispatch queue to timely begin the service process.
- Dispatches of Emergency Breakdowns in established SOP to insure safety compliance.
- Reads customer file which insures proper billing.
- Follows all customer guidelines precisely based on the customer profile; not memory.
- Reaches out to RSC II, Lead, RSC Specialist or Operations Supervisor as a backup for vendor selection process to determine or verify vendor being used.
- Assigns vendor number.
- Follows vendor profile guidelines as listed in the system.
- Communicates all necessary repair info to vendors via phone, text, and e-mail communications.
- Communicates with customer to advise of vendor ETA and all necessary follow up to ensure continued safety.
- Obtains detailed quotes/estimates from vendors when necessary.
- Reports vendors that are not performing or complying directly to CEO.
- Document all aspects of the service event real time.
- Reads/Relays/Follows all informational windows in the Shepherd system.
- Adheres to all Agent Rules to Success that are mandatory compliance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain a 60-point score on ASC (Agent Score Card)
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 6 months relevant work experience.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Transportation industry experience a plus.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Excellent typing skills.