Date Posted: February 8, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 347087
Job Summary: Customer Service Representatives support the Customer Service department and its mission is to efficiently and effectively handle all incoming and outgoing customer inquiries. The position supports Instructors throughout the US and Canada by handling a variety of administrative duties. Incumbents must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and be able to get a variety of tasks completed using many different IE/Chrome windows open simultaneously.
- Make outgoing calls to perspective parents who have asked to receive a brochure or get started on our corporate website
- Data entry via multiple software systems such as, but not limited to, Share Point, Google Calendar, Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
- Enter data in multiple windows such as, but not limited to, Share Point, Google Calendar, Outlook and Microsoft Excel.
- Speak with perspective parents using a script and set up a parent orientation schedule between the parent and the Instructor.
- In support of our Instructors, answer inbound calls and make outgoing calls to perspective customers to provide information regarding our services program.
- Answer incoming calls for perspective parents, Instructors and staff members and direct them accordingly.
- Level 1 escalated calls, providing good customer service.
- High School diploma or GED
- No previous work experience required
- Strong oral and written communication/customer service
- Basic analytical skills, clerical/administrative, project/process management, project/process management and computer technical skills.
Key Aspects of Position:
- No budgetary responsibility.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Work is closely monitored by supervisor/manager; detailed instructions and procedures are generally provided.
- Decisions generally affect own job or specific functional area.
- Problems encountered are routine, somewhat repetitive and generally solved by following clear or established directions and procedures.
- Physical demands include sitting and repetitive hand motion (typing).
This description is based on management’s assessment of the requirements and functions of the job as of the date this description was prepared. It is a general summary and does not purport to be an exhaustive list of all the elements of the job.