Date Posted: February 13, 2019
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 347805
Reports To: Service Manager
The ideal candidate for this position must have the skills and experience to maintain, diagnose, and repair trucks/trailers and replace/fix tires on the roadside or in a shop.
- Provide Repairs & Preventative Maintenance to Trucks & Trailers on Roadside & Work site.
- Ability to Diagnose Failures and observe for unreported problems.
- Effective communication with dispatcher on arrivals, departures, and job progress.
- Ability to organize and control inventory stock for service truck.
- Mounting, dismounting, balancing, and repairing of commercial tires & wheels.
- Full Emergency Tire Road Service, and on-site fleet inspections.
- Documenting work performed accurately and according to company policy
- Experience as a Truck/Trailer and Tire Technician either in a shop or doing road service.
- Able to work "on call"
- Possess a valid driver’s license (No CDL is Required)
- Able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Able to pass a DOT Physical & Background Check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17-21.00 Per Hour
Will usually get 40-50 hrs per week