Salary: $14.00 to $16.00, per hour
Date Posted: April 22, 2019
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 351764
PrideStaff is looking for an experienced Plasma Cutting Machine Operator for our metal distribution client located in Northeast Denver. This is a temp to hire opportunity with a well-established company.
- Operate a plasma cutting machine to cut parts from steel and stainless sheet
- Review blue prints or plans for the finished product
- Make adjustments to the machine as well as make sure the machine is set up properly, working well and producing quality product
- Ensure machine is working at full capacity, is stocked with needed materials, is well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output
- Inspect finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Experience operating machinery
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Steel toe boots, hard hat, safety glasses
Fastest growing staffing company in the US. Top rated staffing company 9 years in a row. Come work for the best.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary
See what other job seekers have to say about working with PrideStaff at: ClearlyRated
To see other job opportunities available through PrideStaff, please visit: Denver Jobs