Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Carlsbad, CA are right here.
With nearly four decades of staffing industry experience, Owner/Strategic-Partner Christine Rupp is a true expert in connecting Carlsbad's top talent with the best employment opportunities. Her team of Carlsbad staffing professionals helps area job seekers find great jobs, temporary or full-time, within their client network.
If you're looking for jobs in Carlsbad, here are two hot opportunities:
Order Processor / Receptionist in Carlsbad, CA
Salary: $22.00 – $25.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 256407
North County plumbing company has an immediate opening for an assistant project manager. Responsibilities include: purchasing job materials (using government job sites); determining lowest quote and which would work best for each job; reading blueprints and drawings; and more. Must have working knowledge of submittals, strong MS Office skills and exceptional problem-solving skills. Plumbing and/or mechanical experience a plus.
Apply for the Vista Assistant Project Manager job>
Collections Representative in Carlsbad, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 251643
Looking to grow with a company? North County employer seeks an entry-level collections representative (no experience needed!) for telephone collections Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. In this role, you will handle about 100 inbound and outbound calls per day, recording information in a database. This assignment requires proficiency in MS Office, as well as some experience with phone-based service and data entry.
Apply for the Carlsbad Collections Representative job>
Looking for work in Carlsbad?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Carlsbad and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Carlsbad office is located at 2710 Loker Avenue West, Suite 160, Carlsbad.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.