Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Ventura County, CA are right here.
As Owners/Strategic-Partners for PrideStaff Ventura County, Daan and Nieke Renssen realize that talent is the driving force behind their business. They take specific steps to make sure they provide candidates with the proper support and training needed to be successful – whether candidates are placed on temporary assignment or in a direct hire position.
If you're looking for jobs in Ventura County, here are two hot opportunities:
Account Manager in Camarillo, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 261606
Are you a results-driven individual who’s committed to customer satisfaction? Electronic components manufacturing company seeks a high-energy professional with related experience to: execute the company’s sales strategy; initiate contact with existing and potential customers; identify customer needs; and sell appropriate merchandise to meet those needs.
Apply for the Camarillo Account Manager job>
Receptionist in Oxnard, CA
Job ID: 261545
Employers throughout the area are searching for experienced professionals to work on rewarding, challenging assignments – many with direct hire potential. Duties may include: dealing with customers via phone, email or face-to-face; responding promptly to customer inquiries and complaints; processing orders, forms, applications and requests; scheduling appointments; composing documentation and correspondence; and more. Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm required.
Apply for the Oxnard Receptionist job>
Looking for work in Ventura County?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Ventura County and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Ventura County office is located at 121 East Gonzales Road, Oxnard.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.