Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Atlanta North, GA are right here.
For PrideStaff Owner and Strategic-Partner Jonathan Stelling, working in the staffing industry provides a rewarding way to make a meaningful impact on the daily lives of north Atlanta job seekers. One of Jonathan’s employment specialists will personally meet with you to understand what you really want out of your career, and then match you with opportunities that suit your interests, skills and goals.
If you're looking for jobs in Atlanta North, here are two hot opportunities:
Press Brake Operator in Atlanta, GA
Job ID: 262604
Norcross area employer seeks an experienced, quality-conscious press brake operator who enjoys working 1st shift in a fast-paced environment. Primary job duties include setup and operate computer programmable/controlled brake press machines; plan and layout bending sequence, using drawings, blueprints or specifications for reference; bend a variety of products or assemblies following standard procedures; and troubleshoot and rework pieces that fail tests.
Apply for the Atlanta Press Brake Operator Job>
Forklift Operator in Alpharetta, GA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 262605
Two sit-down forklift assignments available (1 in Cumming, 1 in Alpharetta) with direct-hire potential. Both jobs require steel-toed boots and 5 years of forklift experience. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with overtime available!
Apply for the Alpharetta Forklift Operator Job>
Looking for work in Atlanta North?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout north Atlanta and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Atlanta North office is located at 3990 Old Milton Parkway, Suite 200, Alpharetta.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.