Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Portland West, OR are right here.
Robert Cohen, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Portland West office, is passionate about making a difference in his community – by connecting great employers with talented job seekers. He and his team of Portland employment specialists will take the time to get to know you and ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
If you're looking for jobs in Portland West, here are two hot opportunities:
Manufacturing Associate in Beaverton, OR
Salary: $14 to $18/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 263948
Our client, a long-standing industry leader, is seeking an experienced assembly, test and repair manufacturing associate to perform the following duties: use tools such as drills, soldering guns, screwdrivers, precision measuring instruments and other hand-held tools to perform complex electro-mechanical assembly operations; pre-test option board assemblies; assist in final assembly and packaging of units; and more. Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with some flexibility once training is complete. Exceptional benefits package!
Apply for the Beaverton Manufacturing Associate job>
Process Operator in Beaverton, OR
Salary: $12.50 to $13.75/hr., depending on shift
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 262172
Good with your hands? Our client has multiple opportunities for process operators to perform basic machining processes safely and efficiently. Duties include: operating multiple assigned machines; adjusting basic tooling; maintaining a safe work area; loading and unloading machines; performing visual parts inspections to verify compliance and identify issues; and more. Swing shift and day shift opportunities available for candidates with experience operating machinery in a manufacturing environment.
Apply for the Beaverton Process Operator job>
Looking for work in Portland?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Portland West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Portland office is located at 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 180, Beaverton.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.