Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Long Beach, CA are right here.
Gary and Beverly Godshall, Owners/Strategic-Partners of PrideStaff Long Beach, share a mission to help others. They connect area job seekers with top employers, providing an employment bridge to support individuals' personal and professional goals.
If you're looking for jobs in Long Beach, here are two hot opportunities:
Long Beach Convention Center / Trade-Show Event and Hospitality Staff in Long Beach, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 270434
PrideStaff Long Beach is seeking a wide range of personnel to support several exciting conferences, tradeshows and expos over the next several months. Duties vary by assignment, but typically include registration, typing, cashiering, name badge and packet assembly, verifying participant identifications, and/or exhibit setup and take down. Hospitality Servers are also immediately needed for these events. All assignments require excellent customer service skills, adaptability and professionalism.
Forklift Operator (Warehouse Associate) in Long Beach, CA
Salary: $12/hr. and up
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 270435
Manufacturing companies in Long Beach and surrounding areas seek forklift operators to assist in their warehouse facilities. Job responsibilities vary with each assignment, and may include: operating a forklift, a manual or electric pallet jack, or a cherry picker; maintaining a safe work environment; loading trucks and moving materials within the warehouse; operating or cross-training on other warehouse machinery; and more.
Apply for the Long Beach Forklift Operator / Warehouse Associate job>
Looking for work in Long Beach?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Long Beach and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Long Beach office is located at 5900 East Spring Street, Suite F, Long Beach.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.