Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in Fort Meade - Bowie, MD are right here.
Co-Owners/Strategic-Partners Thomas Skeeter and Donald Graves are committed to connecting local job seekers with meaningful employment opportunities in the Fort Meade - Bowie area. Their team of employment experts will treat you as if you're their only customer – and help you find rewarding jobs that match your skills, interests and experience.
If you're looking for jobs in Fort Meade - Bowie, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse / Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Odenton, MD
Job Type: Temporary-to-Hire
Job ID: 284978
Our clients are looking for energetic, goal-oriented shipping & receiving and warehouse associates to perform a variety of duties: accurately assembling orders and preparing goods for shipment; completing shipping reports; analyzing, evaluating and solving complex problems; and using computers to perform data entry. Qualified candidates have recent shipping & receiving experience, the ability to lift 20 lbs. repetitively, and 5 to 6 days of availability to work each week (plus overtime).
Apply for the Odenton Warehouse / Shipping & Receiving Clerk job>
Administrative Assistant in Glen Burnie, MD
Job Type: Temporary-to-Hire
Job ID: 284974
Seeking an experienced administrative assistant with a willingness to learn CADD and AutoCAD to provide administrative support, accounting and bookkeeping functions in our client's office. Additional responsibilities include documentation and recordkeeping, clerical and secretarial tasks, and providing exceptional customer service to a wide range of people.
Apply for the Glen Burnie Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in Fort Meade - Bowie?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Fort Meade - Bowie and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Fort Meade - Bowie office is located at 1215 Annapolis Road, Suite 202, Odenton.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Fort Meade - Bowie, MD staffing and employment agency and City of Fort Meade - Bowie, MD Jobs.