EVEN ROBIN HOOD WAS NEVER THIS ACCURATE.
You don’t have time for guesswork. The job needs to get done, and done right…right now. We get it. PrideStaff takes a novel approach to staffing through our exclusive On Target fulfillment process. On Target was designed to eliminate chance and inconsistency, helping you receive better quality candidates each and every time. On Target has been proven to increase productivity, decrease training costs, reduce staffing headaches and generally ease the hiring process.
Using On Target, we help you evaluate and hone the essential skills required for each open position. Required performance levels are then benchmarked to your current staff, and a customized screening process is designed to ensure that only the best and most qualified candidates are referred to you.
How does it all work? Visit our FAQs.
- Face to face meeting with department manager to develop job profile.
- Interview current employees to verify duties and skill requirements.
- Job shadow to ensure a clear understanding of the position.
- Benchmark current employees on critical skills:
- Design a set of evaluations to key in on essential skills
- 4 to 6 current employees complete evaluations (over the Internet)
- Calibrate results to develop minimum acceptable performance criteria
- Share results with department manager and participating employees
Evaluate Candidates vs Job Map
- Candidates will complete same assessments as your employees.
- Only those whose results meet or exceed Job Map will be referred for employment.
On Target Benefits
- Consistent quality
- Increased productivity
- Reduced training costs
- Lower turnover
- Easier ordering process
- Fewer headaches
On Target 110% Guarantee
If we ever miss the mark on your temporary staffing request, you will receive a 100% credit for the first day plus a 10% reduction for the first day of the replacement.
Best of Staffing
PrideStaff has been named to Inavero's Best of Staffing™ Client list. Fewer than 2% of all staffing firms made the final list.