The best jobs in Huntsville, AL, are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Mark Mayer’s’ team serves employers across a wide range of industries, connecting hard-working people with office and light industrial roles like production assistants, warehouse workers, laborers, picker packers, administrative assistants, call center specialists, medical billers, and more. Mark and his Huntsville employment specialists will work with you to find a job that provides the challenge, flexibility, and pay you want.
If you’re looking for jobs in Huntsville, here are two hot opportunities:
Administrative Assistant in Huntsville, AL
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 421557
Ready to find a great new administrative job? Our Huntsville client has a temporary-to-hire opportunity (potential for full-time, direct employment) for an experienced administrative assistant. If you are skilled in scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, composing correspondence, creating presentations, and preparing reports, we want to speak with you!
Apply for the Huntsville Administrative Assistant job>
Assembly and Packaging Associate in Huntsville, AL
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 421646
Need a great assembly and packaging job? Employed, but looking for a better opportunity? Our client is looking for an experienced assembly/packaging associate to join their high-volume production team. In this role, you will package items at high volume, load components into boxes on a conveyor belt, setup line clearance, and perform other duties as assigned. If you are the type, who can stay motivated while performing repetitive work, check out the full listing!
Apply for the Huntsville Assembly and Packaging Associate job>
Looking for work in Huntsville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Huntsville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Huntsville office is located at 1010 Airport Road SW, Suite B, Huntsville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.