The best jobs in Long Beach, CA are right here.
PrideStaff Owners/Strategic-Partners Gary and Beverly Godshall share a mission to help others. Each day, they provide opportunities for Long Beach job seekers to connect with top employers and to work in support of their personal goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Long Beach, here are two hot opportunities:
Office Assistant in Long Beach, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 191645
Pay Rate: $10/hr.
Hours: Afternoons and evenings, Monday – Friday
Appliance installation company is looking for an individual to help them manage an increase in workload. The candidate must be a team player with excellent customer service skills. Job duties include: calling customers to confirm routes and installation service times; collecting and entering information; and general office duties such as faxing, scheduling and filing. The candidate must think on his or her feet, learn quickly, adapt easily and be able to multi-task.
Apply for the Long Beach Office Assistant job>
Production – Light Industrial in Long Beach, CA
Salary: $9.00-$10.00 per hour depending on experience. Temp and Temp-to-Hire
Job ID: 170616
We support several warehouse and production companies in the Greater Long Beach, Carson and Cerritos areas that need temp workers. We are looking for employees that are consistently focused on getting the job done and have assembly, food production, warehouse, picking/packing, shipping and forklift skills.
Apply for the Long Beach Sales & Marketing Office Assistant job>
Looking for work in Long Beach?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Long Beach and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Long Beach office is located at 5900 East Spring Street, Suite F, Long Beach.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.