The best jobs in Long Beach, CA are right here.
Gary and Beverly Godshall, Owners/Strategic-Partners of PrideStaff Long Beach, share a mission to help others. Specializing in administrative, logistics and distribution, warehouse and convention support roles, Gary and Beverly provide area job seekers with an employment bridge to support their personal and professional goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Long Beach, here are two hot opportunities:
Trade Show Registration and Support in Long Beach, CA
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 363521
Looking for a change from your office job? PrideStaff is seeking friendly, service-oriented individuals to support national conferences, trade shows and expos in Long Beach, CA. Assignment times and dates vary depending on specific duties; however, daily attendance is required for each given assignment. Duties typically include registration, typing, cashiering, name badge and packet assembly, verifying participant identifications, customer service attendants, exhibit setup and take down.
Apply for the Long Beach Trade Show Registration and Support job>
Assembly – Packaging Associate in Long Beach, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 363519
Local companies throughout the Long Beach area are looking for reliable, hard-working individuals for multiple assignments – many of which could lead to direct employment. Duties vary, but may include: loading components into boxes on a conveyor belt; packing product at high volume; and setup line clearance. If you have experience working in production or assembly, enjoy working in a high-speed team environment and don’t mind repetitive work, check out our full job listing!
Apply for the Long Beach Assembly – Packaging Associate job>
Looking for work in Long Beach?
PrideStaff offers a variety of opportunities throughout Long Beach and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Long Beach office is located at 5900 East Spring Street, Suite F, Long Beach.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.