The best jobs in Bellevue, WA are right here.
As Owner/Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff Bellevue, Dan Parks builds relationships with area employers and job seekers to create successful employment connections. Years of working with diverse candidates in cities like Renton, Tukwila and Kent have helped him understand the importance of matching the right person to the right job.
If you’re looking for jobs in Bellevue, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse – General Labor in Kent, WA
Salary: Up to $13.50/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 332387
Looking for an opportunity to grow and learn new skills? King County employer has immediate need for experienced warehouse and light industrial associates to join their team. Responsibilities vary and may include: driving forklifts, reach trucks, cherry pickers and pallet jacks; shipping & receiving; picking/packing orders; labeling; using warehouse tools, inventory tracking devices and measurement devices; and more. If you’re energetic and a quick learner, check out the full job listing!
Apply for the Kent Warehouse – General Labor job>
Call Center Representative in Seattle, WA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 332394
Have a great phone presence and a desire to provide outstanding service to customers? Growing Seattle call center is looking for dependable, organized individuals for their entry-level representative position. Job duties include: answering incoming calls and making outbound follow up calls; processing payments, correcting errors, updating account status and opening new accounts over the phone; troubleshooting and efficiently resolving customer issues; and performing related tasks as assigned. This is a full-time opportunity with full benefits available!
Apply for the Seattle Call Center Representative job>
Looking for work in Bellevue?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Bellevue and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bellevue office is located at 915 118th Avenue SE, Suite 270, Bellevue.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.