Date Posted: February 4, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 280086
Automotive Quality Inspectors needed immediately
Tests and inspects products at various stages of production process, assists production and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
- Ensures that incoming inspection is performed
- Ensures non-conformances are handled according to nonconforming procedures.
- Conducts random audits of final product.
- Performs Process Audits to validate conformance to existing standards.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Capable of analyzing parts at vendor and customer locations to determine disposition of returns.
- Dispositions non-conforming product.
- Investigates quality problems and provides information to both internal and external customers.
- Organizes and monitors any inspection and rework operations that may be deemed necessary to provide quality product to the customer.
- Applies the preventive action process when potential issues/risks are identified.
- Performs sorts of suspect product in house and at the customer.
- Monitors engineering change internally.
- Positive attitude
- Strong work history
- 2-3 years previous Quality Inspection experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Very high attention to details
- Flexible Availability
Pay Rate = $10.50 per hour