Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298709
Finishing and Surface Repair Technician
PrideStaff in the East Sacramento (Roseville) area is actively recruiting individuals to work a first or second shift for a premier manufacturer in the Rocklin area. There are multiple Full-time positions open. If you have worked in finishing, painting, or detailed assembly, you could be great fit.
Recommended Skills and Characteristics:
- Must be detail-oriented, able to feel and inspect materials
- Able tow work with sanding tools, paint without concern.
- Working with bondo, composites, fiberglass or crafty handy work.
- Able work independently in a "line" environment
- Must be able to stand on feet for duration for shift
- Must be reliable and have consistent means of transportation.
PrideStaff hiring requirements:
- Must be over 18 years of age and able to provide at least 2 professional references
- Must be willing to submit to a reemployment background check and drug screen
- Must have recent and relevant work or skills pertinent to the type of work we fill.