Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 298760
Full time, local delivery
PrideStaff, recognized by the Staffing Industry as a Diamond-Award winner for Best of Staffing, is assisting a client in Sacramento to identify a valuable team member to add to their manufacturing operation.
Position Overview/Duties and Requirements:
- Pick orders of materials accurately, load into box truck
- Loading product orders in an organized manner, efficient to delivery schedule and route
- Securing large materials appropriately in the truck so as to avoid damage in transit, and allow orderly unloading upon arrive to client site.
- Deliver materials efficiently according to route and schedule
- Operate truck and maintain operating efficiency by completing preventative maintenance checks
- Comply with rules of the road of state and county regulations
- Enhance Organization’s reputation by display of professionalism and customer-friendly attitude, ownership of duties and accountability of actions.
- Must have a valid Driver License, proof of insurance, and a good driving record. Position requires a Motor Vehicle Record screening.
- Must have experience as a driver in a similar type of environment.
PrideStaff Hiring Requirements:
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must possess proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Must be able to provide at least 3 professional references from prior employers or managers
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and pass a drug screen.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position and would like to be considered, apply to the position, attach a resume, if possible, and follow-up with a phone call to our office shortly after 916.757.6100