The PrideStaff Due Diligence Process
We’ll guide you through your due diligence and help you make the best possible decision. We’ll provide the data and guidance you need to you determine if PrideStaff is right for you…and you’re right for PrideStaff.
Our Discovery Process includes:
- Multiple scheduled conference calls to help you learn the scope of our industry, the ins and out of how we do what we do, and how to validate the opportunity.
- A mutual discovery evaluation, where you can learn about our niche and what makes us different from the rest of the pack. This is an important time for you to get a big picture snapshot of the opportunity.
- Two-way evaluation. Just as you are interested in learning more about us, we are also very interested in hearing your story. As we move forward throughout the process, more and more details will unfold for you.
Don’t wait to start building your future!
Factors to Consider
- Hundreds of exclusive territories still available
- Open your office within 90-120 days of signing the Franchise Agreement
- Manage a sales-driven, get clients, recruit top talent, make-things-happen kind of business (with our training and support)
- Build strong relationships with companies of all sizes to drive recurring revenue
- Our core jobs include all things clerical, bookkeeping/accounting and light industrial
- 90% of our business is temporary and temp-to-hire, while 10% is direct hire
- Office hours are 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- Office size is typically 1,200 – 1,500 sq. ft. with street signage
- Minimum net worth requirement of $250,000 (not including automobiles, jewelry, and personal possessions)
- Good to excellent credit score required
- Have a solid business background, including either management and/or sales experience
- Be a go-getter with high energy and a sense of urgency
- Embrace adherence to systems and processes
- Have a deep desire to be a business owner versus an employee