Posted in Top Jobs
The best jobs in South Orange County - Irvine, CA are right here.
Strategic-Partner Michelle Langley considers it greatly rewarding to connect Irvine's leading employers with the talented, hard-working people they need. Her team of South Orange County Irvine employment experts will take the time to make a personal connection with you, offering opportunities that fit your individual needs.
If you're looking for jobs in Irvine, here are two hot opportunities:
Administrative Specialist in Garden Grove, CA
Salary: Up to $18/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 243739
Love data entry, numbers and invoicing? A large California-based fuel company is looking to hire a smart, motivated team member who has a "whatever it takes" attitude. The ideal candidate should have: knowledge in pricing, sales, profit margins and related analytical tools; solid PC skills with an ability to learn new software quickly; excellent communication skills; and knowledge of social media.
Apply for the Garden Grove Administrative Specialist job>
Warehouse Clerk in Irvine, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 245639
Durable medical goods company in the Irvine area seeks an experienced, full-time warehouse clerk for their busy operation. Responsibilities include: pulling products according to packing slips; double-checking orders for accuracy; preparing UPS labels for shipments; receiving incoming shipments and delivering to other departments; restocking inventory bins; and more. This position requires strong communication and math skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Apply for the Irvine Warehouse Clerk job>
Looking for work in South Orange County?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Irvine and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listing of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Irvine office is located at 2415 Campus Drive, Suite 202, Irvine.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s South Orange County, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Irvine, CA Jobs.