PrideStaff’s Coronavirus Response
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a focus in recent news and you may be wondering how PrideStaff is responding. This page provides basic information about Coronavirus prevention and the steps we are taking to respond to client and associate requests.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your local PrideStaff office. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with a staffing service experience focused on what you value most.
CARES Act Economic Relief – What You Need to Know
What COVID-19 Means for Employers
Interim Guidance for Businesses/Employers
EEOC Guidance & ADA Considerations
Rapid Response Checklist
Request an Employee
Management & Working Remotely
Best Practices for Dealing with Unhealthy Workers and Worker Shortages
How to Encourage Social Distancing at Work
Your Guide to Managing Newly Remote Workers
50 Must-Have Remote Working Tools and Apps
Job Interviews Go Virtual in Response to COVID-19
A Guide for Working (From Home) Parents
When Home Becomes the Workplace: Mental Health and Remote Work
Are You Leading Through the Crisis … or Managing the Response?
IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL
- Contact your local PrideStaff office immediately. We will ensure proper notification to the client and/or supervisor you are on assignment with. We don’t want it to appear as though you are not showing up for work.
- Stay home when sick, to reduce spreading sickness within the workplace.
- Do not return to work until you are released by your physician or fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Throw the tissue away immediately and wash or sanitize your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unclean hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and/or cough.
- Disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
The information provided here does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Due to the evolving nature of issues relating to COVID-19, information on this page may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This page also contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; PrideStaff does not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.