Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Fort Lauderdale, FL are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Robert and Carmen Calamia work diligently to ensure that candidates view PrideStaff as job search partners, not just another staffing agency. Their team takes great pride in serving the community, while creating outstanding candidate experiences by consistently matching the right people with the right local job opportunities.
If you're looking for jobs in Fort Lauderdale, here are two hot opportunities:
CPA – Small Business Tax in Pompano Beach, FL
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 210437
Our client seeks a CPA with recent firm and small-business tax experience to: independently perform tax preparation, tax research and tax planning; provide work direction and technical guidance to junior staff; contact clients to resolve minor tax matters; and perform tax planning under direct supervision. Position requirements include CPA Certification, 4+ years of tax experience, working knowledge of tax codes and regulations, and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply for the Pompano Beach CPA - Small Business Tax job>
RM Handler in Hollywood, FL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 204300
Seeking self-driven, accurate worker to deliver and pick up raw materials and finished products. This individual will contribute to the timely distribution of departments' requests for raw materials, as well as delivery of completed products for storage in the warehouse. Position requires: skills in operating a forklift, reach truck, order picker and turret truck; ability to work independently while meeting departments' needs quickly and accurately; and ability to read and comprehend warehouse layout and handheld computer system.
Apply for the Hollywood Raw Materials Handler job>
Looking for work in Fort Lauderdale?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Ft. Lauderdale and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Fort Lauderdale office is located at 8751 W. Broward Blvd., Suite 100, Plantation.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he/she will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Fort Lauderdale, FL staffing and employment agency and City of Fort Lauderdale, FL Jobs.