Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Las Vegas, NV are right here.
Every day, Bob Daniel, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff's Las Vegas office, uses his experience in hiring, training and employee development to connect the right people to the right opportunities. In addition to creating great employment matches, Bob takes great pride in mentoring individuals in their career development.
If you're looking for jobs in Las Vegas, here are two hot opportunities:
Tradeshow Product Demonstrator in Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 216879
Seeking an energetic, engaging individual with trade show experience and a computer technology background to conduct product demonstrations at one of the largest consumer electronics tradeshows in the world (CES). The product demonstrator will showcase the benefits, value and usefulness of products. Gaming and social media experience a plus.
Apply for the Las Vegas Tradeshow Product Demonstrator job>
Administrative Assistant – Document Processor in Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Salary: $13 - $15/hr.
Job ID: 216276
Las Vegas employer seeks experienced administrative assistant, skilled in computer applications such as MS Word and Adobe for a wide range of responsibilities. Duties include: supporting office's document processing needs; producing and formatting specifications, technical and design memoranda, reports and general correspondence; proofreading; converting scanned images or Excel files into MS Word documents; organizing and maintaining file directory structure; collaborating on marketing materials with other offices. Apply for the Las Vegas Administrative Assistant - Document Processor job>
Looking for work in Las Vegas?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Las Vegas and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Las Vegas office is located at 3110 West Cheyenne Avenue, Suite 300, North Las Vegas.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he/she will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.